With over forty-five years of combined experience and success in the Physician Search and Job Board Marketplace. MDMSearch has combined the ability to move physicians to the client in a fast, cost effective, experienced, professional and thorough model.
It is this dynamic partnering of “consultation” with “technological search” which uses specific tools to ensure your search is matched quickly and correctly! Furthermore our “Shared Risk” fee structure demonstrates our belief in this ability! MDMsearch is a full-service retained search firm featuring a “Shared Risk Approach” and NO HOURLY BILLINGS!
To ensure your Physician Recruitment needs are met MDMsearch enlists a three step preliminary process to create peace of mind and get your Physician Search headed in the right direction!
Our Three Steps To A Successful Process:
Step 1. Client Confidence Criteria
This weighted, in-depth survey of your present recruitment status will assist us in deciding whether or not you choose to hire MDMsearch in order to alleviate your physician-staffing challenges. The results are weighted based upon the most important aspects of physician recruitment.
Step 2. On-Site Profile
An experienced Consultant will review the above criteria with you and provide advice on how to move forward. He/she will focus on the items below:
- Marketability of your needed specialty
- Physician interest timeline
- Physician parameters
- Salary demands
- Demographics of the specialty
- Your present search process
- Criteria for successful recruitment
Step 3. Success Strategy
Once the previous two steps are completed your Consultant will create a Success Strategy utilizing the above information. It is this Success Strategy that will provide you with a go forward plan giving you confidence to move ahead with your search!
MDMsearch – Process Guidelines & NO-Risk Approach
- Once the success strategy has been agreed upon, one of our experienced Consultants will meet with you to profile your need and confirm the search program. We will implement the search using the items below:
- MGMA & salary survey standards along with commission and bonus information. (Contract templates are available if needed).
- Consultation with your Physician group(s) on compensation and process.
- Consultation on Stark I, II and III guidelines.
- Consultation on Visa and Immigration timelines and costs.
- Complete knowledge of specialties, procedures, training and the present market for your specialty need.
- Outline of suggestions and tips to prepare your physician for the interview.
Once the profile is complete your Consultant will quickly begin the search process utilizing the following Resources:
- Internet Impressions, if you have ever googled a product or service, you will notice cookies registers this and gives you the opportunity to view it again and again when you get online. We do this for physicians who search your specialty and geography!
- Third Party lead generation, utilizing specific metrics with 14 data points that indicate a desire or need to move from their present location.
- Immediate online Job board postings, over 30 job boards active monthly, includes specialty boards and the most effective tools available!
- Resident and specialty email and phone lists. Purchased per your specific search parameters.
- Partnerships with specialty associations. Brian Rogers has been the guest speaker at many programs over the years.
- MDM Search’s database of physicians, we have over 70,000 physicians that we keep updated and current.
- Email blasts to targeted physicians. Physicians that meet your requirements in geography, training and certification are targeted in a professional and effective manner.
- Targeted marketing campaign. Only used when a very few candidates are approached.