Pulmonary Critical Care 1 hr from Pittsburgh, PA!
Excellent Opportunity for Pulmonary/CC Physician in Pennsylvania!
Join a private practice as hospital employed Pul/CC physician. Join another physician in private practice. Hospital is expanding service line to include Interventional Cardiology.
Located just 60 minutes east of Pittsburgh, PA, this independent 162 acute care bed community hospital is nearing its 96th anniversary. It is the sole community provider for this college town, and rural county. Our vision is to be the best community hospital in the country, and is well on its way. Our hospital for 2009 been named to the Fortune 100 List of Best Places to Work and has been selected 10 other times as a Best Place to Work, including the #1 Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania in two of the last four years, and was named the #2 Best Place to Work in Healthcare in Modern Hospital’s inaugural national survey. Press Ganey patient satisfaction surveys put our service regularly above the 90th percentile in our Emergency Room, Inpatient Care units, Outpatient care services, and Ambulatory Care Unit, and physician satisfaction is at the 99th percentile with relationship to hospital administration having the highest scores by a significant margin. Nearly every specialty of medicine and surgery is represented on the active medical staff, with the large majority in private practice.
Position Benefits include:
- Salary of $350K-400K
- Sign on bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Advanced imaging with PET/CT, MRI, 64-slice CT, nuclear medicine, cath/angio lab, and PACS.
• Comprehensive American College of Surgeons certified Center for Oncology Care with IMRT, IGRT, HDR brachytherapy, and chemotherapy.
• Wound Care Center with two hyperbaric oxygen treatment chambers.
• Emergency Room with 46,000 visits per year.
• Women’s Diagnostic Imaging Center.
• Ten-bed intensive care unit.
• OB unit with 650 to 700 deliveries per year.
• Inpatient geriatric psychiatry unit.
• Inpatient acute rehabilitation unit.
• Total joint replacement program.
• Pain Clinic with advanced modalities.
• Comprehensive sleep disorders lab and program.
• Advanced Neurodiagnostics Lab with EEG, EMG, NCS, evoked potentials, transcranial dopplers, and therapeutic botox clinic.
• Musculoskeletal Institute under development on the campus.
• Institutional Review Board.
Requirements: BC/BE in Pulmonary/Critical Care
Please contact Karis Vandenack at email@example.com for more information.