New Psychiatry Openings in Beautiful Kentucky!
Come join our team of highly motivated and caring professionals dedicated to delivering care that changes people’s lives. Here we focus on career development and go above and beyond to support you in meeting our mission. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about a career in the heart of Kentucky.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides psychiatric clinical services to adults, including evaluation, follow-up, medication, emergency/crisis intervention, telephone consultation, etc.
- Provides clinical consultation and collaboration with SCS mental health, CD, and/or DD staff.
- Oversees the quality of psychiatric care administered to adults through direct observation of clinicians, case review, interdepartmental communication, consultation with health care professionals outside the organization, etc.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and provides input regarding resource management, staffing, current and proposed policy and procedure.
- Provides consultation services for families, network agencies, and community practitioners.
- Assists Vice President of Medical Services in developing system-wide policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements clinical programs and policies to improve the facility’s quality of services.
- Facilitates efforts to obtain and maintain JCAHO accreditation by ensuring accurate documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Provides staff training on relevant medical topics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- D., including completion of internship and psychiatric residency.
- Special training in adult psychiatry.
- Kentucky medical license.
- Eligible to be board certified in adult psychiatry.
- Federal narcotics license.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Six months in structured experiential learning (e.g., practicum or learning lab) in the field of psychiatry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com