An exciting opportunity is now available to join a busy orthopedic practice is Georgia. The area has a tremendous need for orthopedic services. The call will be light as this is a critical access hospital. They are open to sub-specialty training as long as the candidate is willing to see plenty of general orthopedic cases. They welcome board certified and board eligible surgeons. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
The hospital will employ the surgeon with a very competitive compensation package.
If the pace and peace of small-town living sound appealing, this is the place for you. You will be in horseback riding and golf country and be within an easy drive of the best beaches. Savannah, GA, and Jacksonville FL are easy drives away as well.
- Board certified or board eligible required
- General orthopedics practice
- Majority of practice is general
- Opportunity for sports medicine focus, if desired
- Call is very light
- Open to J1/H-1B candidates
- Hospital-employed practice
- Competitive compensation package
For more information, please contact Carolyn Hunter at 404-434-5334 or at Carolyn@mdmsearch.com