New Gastroenterology Positions in Western New York
We would like to introduce you to an exceptional opportunity to practice gastroenterology in Western New York. This is a group of Board Certified Providers and physician extenders providing care for the residents of several beautiful communities. Our network includes the primary care doctors, surgeons, and specialists. Our doctors not only work closely together, but also with area hospitals, to ensure seamless health care for their patients.
Gastroenterologist to join full practice of 2 physicians and 1 APP. Services include SBCE, Esophageal Manometry, EGD, dilation, colonoscopy; and practice does Open Access for routine colonoscopies. Candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
Candidates can expect:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Enhanced compensation package includes:
- Productivity incentive
- Sign on bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Robust retirement plans
- Customary and reasonable moving expenses
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
For more information, please contact Amanda Smith at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org