We are the leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. Our treatment centers provide pharmacotherapeutic maintenance and detoxification services in a conventional outpatient setting. With 38 locations in Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas we provide a critical service to thousands of individuals and their communities across the country.
Our Patient-Centered Treatment program uses a two-pronged approach to address the medical and behavioral aspects of opioid addiction. This Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) uses Methadone or Buprenorphine (aka: Suboxone) to address a patient’s physical dependence on Opioids, and team-based Behavioral Counseling to address a patient’s psychological dependence.
We are currently seeking a Medical Director. The successful candidate is a motivated self-starter who will excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
Responsibilities of the Program Director include:
- Maximizing the clinical and financial performance
- Supervising the daily operations of an opiate treatment program
- Ensuring operational efficiency
- Responsible for the resolution of urgent and emergent issues regarding the treatment center before, during and after regular office hour
- Managing treatment center revenue collections to achieve target collection rates and for managing expenditures in accordance with budgeted allowances
GREAT candidates for the Program Director position will have:
- A history of demonstrated success in a professional clinical or medical environment
- A highly motivated self-starter & fast learner
- Exceeds customer/team expectation
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Time management
- ABAM Certified of Eligible
- Be a board certified/ eligible psychiatrist licensed to practice with 3 years documented experience in the provision of services to persons who are addicted to alcohol or other drugs.
- Or, board certified/ eligible addictionologist by the American Society of Addiction Medicine
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com