Our organization is seeking a highly motivated Addiction Medicine Medical Director to oversee and direct our addiction treatment program. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing clinical leadership, overseeing the day-to-day operations of the program, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care. with one of the largest outpatient opioid addiction programs in the country.
- Provides medical leadership and oversight for the addiction treatment program
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and accreditation standards
- Provides direct patient care, including assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with substance use disorders
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement treatment plans
- Provides education and training to staff and community partners on addiction medicine and related topics
- Participates in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation in the medical record
- Manages and supervises staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing professional development and staying current with the latest developments in addiction medicine
- Medical degree from an accredited institution
- Board certification in Addiction Medicine or equivalent experience
- Valid medical license in the state of practice
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Addiction Medicine
- Strong leadership, management, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated commitment to patient-centered care
The hourly pay rate for this position ranges between $175 – $210 an hour, and the position typically requires 40-45 hours a week of coverage. The position is 60% administrative responsibility and 40% clinical responsibility.
Confidential Search: This is a confidential search, and all inquiries and applications will be kept strictly confidential.
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org